Friday, December 17, 2004

Comics Pre-Ordered in December

I'm always interested in what my fellow comics bloggers buy, and many even detail what they buy each week, but since I preorder all of my stuff from Discount Comic Book Service, I only get my comics once a month and I only have to order them once a month. Because of that I don't get to write down my week to week buys, and to appease the one or two comics bloggers that might come here (and as a reminder of what I ordered), the following is what is included in my December 2004 Previews order:
  • Conan 13
  • Damn Nation 1
  • Batman 637
  • Batman War Games Vol. I
  • Superman 214
  • Action Comics 824
  • Adventures of Superman 637
  • Superman Strength 2
  • Superman/Batman 18
  • JLA Classified 4
  • Manhunter 7
  • Outsiders 21
  • Seven Soldiers 0
  • Solo 3
  • Ex Machina 8
  • Intimates 4
  • Twilight Experiment 1
  • Angeltown 4
  • Losers 21
  • Trigger 3
  • Detonator 4
  • Walking Dead 17
  • Hunter/Killer 1
  • Excalibur 10
  • Cable/Deadpool 12
  • Exiles 59
  • Nightcrawler 6
  • X-Men Unlimited 7
  • New X-Men 10
  • Spectacular Spider-Man 25
  • District X 10
  • Wolverine 25
  • Marvel Team-Up 5
  • Supreme Power 15
  • Doctor Spectrum 6
  • GI Joe Master & Apprentice vol. II 1
  • GI Joe Reloaded 12
  • Defex 4
  • Breakdown 4
  • Infantry 3
  • Little Star 1
  • Warcraft manga vol. I
Now that I look it over again, that is a lot of comics to order. Good thing 8 of those titles are mini's or are ending soon so I can trim down my list a little.

No comments: