Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Sparsity

As some of you may or may not have noticed, but my output of normal content has been on a slow downward trend as of late. In it's place has been either nothing or music reviews. I feel I should explain why this is. First, work has been a little more intense as of late, so I've been extra busy going through many of my technical writing chores. Second, I have been spending more of my writing time writing actual, physical letters to Kristin while she is in Central America. It's a nice change of pace to be using a pen and paper to write instead of my keyboard and monitor. Lastly, I've taken on a larger role over at Decoy Music.

Instead of simply writing and posting reviews, which were my only real responsibilities before, I am now responsible for writing and posting reviews, as well as finding and posting news, doing interviews (if I ever get my ass out to meet some bands at shows), and simply taking charge of running various sections of the site, such as bands of the week and battle of the bands. So, if you are really aching for new output from me on my slow days here, just pop on over to Decoy and see what I'm up to. While you're there, sign up for the community forums and come shoot the shit with us.

No comments: