Thursday, March 17, 2005

A Few Quick Things

Tonight I'm heading to Minneapolis after work to see Atreyu, Unearth, Scars of Tomorrow, and Walls of Jericho. I hate Atreyu, but Unearth released one of the best metal cds of last year so I can't wait to see them.


Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope everyone has a wonderful day, even if you're not Irish.


I couldn't sleep last night. All I did was toss and turn, throw my blankets on and off, sweat and freeze, and manage to not get any shut-eye. I even took some nighttime cold medicine to try and knock me out.


It's supposed to snow a lot tonight. That's not cool because I have to drive back from the cities after the show and I hate driving in snow.


Tomorrow is my birthday. Keep it on the DL, though, as I don't like big deals being made about my birthday. They're very personal days to me. I like to enjoy them with a small amount of people.


I'm writing requirements at work. It's the first time I've ever done them. It's an interesting task


My cat, Stitch, is the best pet ever. I didn't think I could ever love an animal, but I think I might love him... in that totally platonic, owner to pet way (just in case your mind is in the gutter).


I really miss Kristin. It's been really hard for me with her being in Central America since the beginning of the year, and knowing that she won't get back until mid-May is hard to swallow right now.


I'm going to die someday. That's a scary thought.


I have a great family and I am very thankful for them, even if I don't say it as often as I should.


Ok, I'm done now. You can go about your regular business.

No comments: