Monday, March 28, 2005

A Quick Smattering of Info

Over on the Photos page, I posted a new gallery. These photos are from a visit to my aunt & uncle's place a couple of weeks back. We went to the science museum and spent the afternoon at their place. It was a nice day to relax and see them since we don't have many opportunities to.


Tomorrow I'm headed to the cities to see Mudvayne, Life of Agony, Bloodsimple, and American Head Charge. I also get to interview Matt of Mudvayne with Jared before the show, so that should be fun.


I spent over four hours at church yesterday for Easter services. It was a good chunk of time, but it didn't seem overly long.


Watching the trailers for Sin City and reading the glowing reviews is making me salivate. I cannot wait to see it this weekend.


It's really nice out today, probably like 60 degrees, so I'm having a hard time concentrating on work.


AudioScrobbler continues to be a fascination of mine lately as I'm obsessed with what everyone is listening to. Sign up and add me (rmgebhardt) as a friend.


I'm over halfway through reading Douglas Adam's Starship Titanic and it's easily as good as any of his Hitchhiker novels.


Apparently some people on the Decoy boards think I might be cute, which always helps the self esteem out a little.


I ate too much candy.

No comments: