Friday, November 18, 2005

Lazy Start to the Weekend

It's Friday. The weekend is here. I'm almost done with work and I'll have the rest of the day to myself with no worries about having to be up for work tomorrow. It's the day of the week that most people just can't wait for. The day that your weekend starts. So... what do I have on tap for the night?

For the most part, nothing. I might hang out with some friends from the news station when they get off work late tonight, but up until then my schedule is completely open. Now the task is to figure out something to do.

--First I might take a quick 20 minute power nap to refresh myself.
--Since it's not totally freezing out, I'll probably go for a run.
--After that if I still feel ambitious, possibly do a little lifting.
--Shower and get into some comfortable clothes.
--Watch an episode or two of Scrubs.
--Have some supper, most likely a warmed up steak from last night.
--Play some Doom III.
--Do some reading (of the book variety and the comic book variety).
--Lounge and space out.
--Either go out or if I don't feel like it, head off to bed for an early night.
--The end.

How's your Friday stacking up?

No comments: