Monday, November 14, 2005

No Diving!

Don't Dive

I saw this urinal in a Davanni's in St. Paul when I was up for the Johnnie/Tommie football game this past weekend. Oh, for those who don't know, the Johnnie/Tommie game is the MIAC division III equivalent of Iowa/Iowa State--the private college MIAC division rivalry to end all rivalries. It's been going on for what seems like forever and every year it is the most attended game of the year, only ocassionaly being outattended by Homecoming.

Anyhow, back to the urinal. The sticker was put on so perfectly that it actually looked like it was manufactured with it on there. On top of that, I was partially amazed and partially glad that the staff at Davanni's was cool enough to leave it on there instead of taking it off. I'm sure there's been plenty of people other than me that have had a good chuckle over it, and I'm also sure that there's probably been other crazy people like me who have taken a picture of it.

No comments: