Monday, February 06, 2006

Going Ape

This week will be a busy one for me. I'll be traveling up to Minneapolis for business meetings followed by remote working in the Twin Cities and St. Cloud and then a visit up to see Kristin. I'm not the biggest fan in the world of business trips simply because I feel like I'm living out of a suitcase for the entire trip, but it also gives me a chance to work in some different envirnoments and mix it up a bit.

However, since I am a creature of routine most of the time, getting out of my everyday routine sometimes drives me nuts. I'll no doubt be unhappy that I won't get to hit the gym at all this week and I'll be scrounging up time to do my work over at Decoy while also trying to find a couple of minutes here and there to type something up to post to my journal here. But I'll be out and about, and I kind of need that right now, so there's definitely an upside.

In the off chance that I am not able to entertain you enough this week, simply go Ape (thanks for the craziness, Justin).

No comments: