Thursday, March 02, 2006

Catching Up

As you may or may not have guessed with my posting of a couple of music reviews that I wrote while on vacation, I am now back. I took a trip with Kristin and some of our friends up to a cabin by Duluth for the past 5 days. It was a pretty low key time.

Getting back to the regular grind, however, has been the usual pain in the ass that it is whenever you're gone for any period of time. My cell phone had messages on it, my email (both personal and work accounts) was overflowing, and I have way too many things to now catch up with.

I really wish that it was possible for everything to simply go on pause when going on a vacation of any length. It seems like I had to work extra hard the few days before I left to get what I needed done finished and now my first couple days back will be extra long to catch up. It's frustrating, but at least I'm not bored.

No comments: