Thursday, April 20, 2006

Empty Boxes

You know how I have to move tomorrow? Yeah, it's going to be pretty interesting. I had planned on doing most of my packing at nights during this week (and I did actually get some done), but most of the week I've been putting in 10-12 hour work days because of a pretty catastrophic problem that a data provider had which, needless to say, has not left me with very much packing time.

Today, I'll probably be able to get out of work by 5 or 6... I hope, so I've got a solid bunch of hours tonight to pack but then early tomorrow morning I have to head out to my parents' place to get my junk from there loaded up before we come to my current place to load up everything there and transport it up to my new house.

I have a feeling tomorrow is going to consist of a lot of my parents and I just throwing crap into open boxes really fast and throwing the boxes into open space in the trailer we're using and then just dumping it all in my new house and I can sort it all out over the next couple of weeks... which will be truncated by a trip I am taking to New York, celebrating Kristin's graduation, and preparing for my Mexico City trip. Geez. I need a break.

No comments: