Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cool Cart Car Thing

SuperCartHow cool of a vehicle is this? My mom snapped a shot of this during the 4th of July parade in Blooming Prairie, Minnesota this year. It's quite the clever idea and it is definitely unique. As opposed to your standard floats, which aren't really anything more than a hay rack or track gussied up with some advertisements and information, this is unique and actually required whoever made it to actually craft something unique from scratch.

See, if parades had more cool stuff like this I might go. That, and if it was ok for me to beat up the little kids to get the candy they throw out. Why should only the little tykes gets free, sugary goodness? I like candy too! Why can't 25 year olds run out and get candy during parades? I don't get it.

No comments: