Saturday, September 27, 2008

Seriously Frustrating

It's pretty apparent that I haven't written much the last couple of months. Obviously the biggest reason is simply that I haven't gotten around to it or felt the urge. However, lately now that all of my travels are done for the year, the summer is winding down, and I'm back in my routine, I do have that itch to do some writing again. But wouldn't you know it, life has conspired against me.

Recently the company I work for re-tooled all of their web filtering tools, their wide area network setup, and their proxy servers. In doing so, they blocked many sites I use and also screwed up and/or blocked the ftp usage for my office. In essence, even though I do now want to take a minute or two to write something during lunch or a break, I have a hard time doing so.

I'll just have to figure something out...

No comments: