Monday, August 11, 2003

South Dakota 2003 Part III

Man, I think I forgot everything else we did on vacation. Thanks to me not updating regularly since I got back I’ve forgotten so much (especially since I’ve had to focus on getting Kingland’s new website screens uniform, nice looking, and containing the right information). I’m kind of torn at the moment as to how I should do the new site for Kingland. I’ve put together all the screens in Photoshop, but we don’t have GoLive here to publish the pages. What I’m stuck doing at the moment is slicing up the pages in Photoshop and sticking them into frames pages in Frontpage. I’d like to throw them right into GoLive and work with them from there, but I don’t know how to work with frames in GoLive. That is my dilemma—frames & frontpage or no frames & attempt to get GoLive? I don’t know what to do exactly, but hopefully after my meeting on Wednesday I’ll know.

Ok, ok, back to vacation. So, I told you about hiking and reptile gardens and watching movies. Umm……now what else did we do? Well, we did get a lot of cribbage playing done. I think that cribbage might be the one card game that Kristin, Randy, Ryan, and I all enjoy playing. We also played a lot of mini golf at the campground. A lot of the time we simply goofed around on the course and it was also fun to see what our horrible scores were at the end of the game. I also got a little bit of running in a couple of days, and of course our family did some shopping. I managed to come home with a start to a new collection—swords & daggers. I brought home a nice little short sword (I’ll post a picture of it in the vacation pictures when I get them up). Ryan & Randy, following big brother’s example, also came home with a short sword each (although Randy’s was more like a dagger). Kristin, adding to her collection, bought a carved Wolf knife and a throwing star.

Well, as much as I’d like to bore you with the rest of the small details of our vacation, I think I’ll move on. Besides, I’m running out of stuff to write today anyways. Well, that and I have to finish off some more screens for the web site here. Ok, this was short, but I’ll do better in the future.

No comments: