Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas

Well, I’m back at home now. I’m finished with college. I don’t want to think about it yet and it hasn’t sunk in so I’m just going to ignore reality for a bit. Anyhow, sorry it took so long to get a new post up, but my computer had been in a disassembled state in my mom’s photo studio for the last week or so. My next few posts will probably be sparse as well since I have Christmas parties for both sides of the family coming up and Kristin is also coming down to visit.

Well, to start things off I wish you all a merry Christmas and I hope that you all were good kids and got what you wanted. Today we celebrated this wonderful holiday here at home. It was just me, my parents, and my brothers here today. We got up, decided to be lazy, or at least Randy and Ryan did. I had to get some work done for Kingland and I’m trying to squeeze some hours in while I have spare time over break. We then opened our presents before we had dinner. Now I’m betting you’re all wondering what my parents got for me. Don’t worry, I’ll get to it.

First I wanted to get to what I got for my family. Actually, for my family Kristin and I went in together on presents so the following are what “we” got for them. For Randy we picked up a sports car coffee table book and a Punisher action figure. For Ryan we got him Crazy Taxi 3 for Xbox and a Master Shake plush toy. For those of you who don’t know, Master Shake is a character on the tv show Aqua Teen Hunger Force (one of the funniest shows out there, in my opinion). For my parents we got them a Terry Redlin calendar and a framed art print for the new addition to the house.

From my parents and “santa” I got a bunch of cool stuff: an SJU t-shirt (again, reminding me I’m done, but I’m still refusing to acknowledge it!), a Marvel Universe comic print t-shirt (it’s way cool with the Hulk, Spider-Man, and Thor in the center of the scene), a Marvel Universe comic trivia game that came in a pretty tin, a Simpsons Uno deck, some beef jerky, and a box full of comics consisting of runs of some series that I’ve been trying to complete (Dr. Fate, Namor, Alpha Flight, X-Men, and Brigade to name a few).

The family, well mostly dad, also bought DDR for my mom, which I will tell you right now has not turned off all day. If Randy wasn’t on it either Ryan or I was. I think Randy and Ryan will have the pad worn out before mom gets a chance to practice. Now it won’t just be me and Ryan fighting for time on the Xbox, but mom will also be vying for time! To spice things up I think I’m going to set up my free subscription to Xbox live and see what all they hype is about (and play some DDR online).

Well, I’m going to wrap this up, but before I go I would like to wish you all a happy holidays once again! May there be plenty of joy for you and your families!

No comments: