Friday, January 14, 2005

Big Boy Toybox 001 and 002

As some of you might remember, I've been talking about putting together and online comic strip of some sort, more than likely starring many of my numerous action figures. Well, I've put together a couple of test strips just to see how long it would take me to create new strips. I figure if I actually do get off the ground with this thing (I need to design a site and possibly put together some type of interface for posting new strips) I would be able to put up a new strip once or twice a week, depending upon how much free time I devote to it.

To test the waters, below are my first two strips. Any feedback would be much appreciated. I'm going to try to hammer out at least 10 strips before I think about starting up a site devoted to it. There wouldn't be anything worse than right after I got it off the ground, something happens and I'm not able to update it for a bit. I wouldn't want people to be turned off to it that quickly. So for the time being, I'll just post my strips as they are finished here and you can all tell me what you think. So... here they are (click on the image for a larger version).




No comments: