Friday, February 25, 2005

I Don't Usually Do This

I've found a bunch of really interesting stuff on the internet as of late, so I figure I might as well dedicate a post to sharing it all with you. Tons of enjoyable stuff to be found!

First, a co-worker turned me on to this site that details the absurdity of movie physics. It's quite the educational site as it explains what would really happen in real world situations as opposed to what happens in the movies.

Second, if you want to destroy the world, you've got your work cut out for you. This site outlines exactly what it might take to do it.

Third, I love the X-Men, so seeing them lampooned in these two cartoons (Death Becomes Them and Dark Phoenix Rising) gave me more than a few hearty chuckles.

Lastly, here's what Parentstv.org think are some of the worst recent tv clips. There's some pretty hilarious stuff to be found.

Now if those don't keep you busy, well, you can always smack the penguin.

No comments: