Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Frisbee Golf Course Guide

If you've ever played frisbee golf, thought about playing it, or even wondered anything about it, check out this site. Jared showed it to me today and it is seriously one of the best disc golf resources I have ever seen. Heck, it's one of the better sports resource sites that I've seen. It's amazing all of the work that has gone into detailing all of the courses that are on display.

When browsing through the courses they have online, I found the course that I played on Sunday with Jared. It was really amazing to go through the navigation of the course online and see what the course looks like when the trees have bloomed and everything is green instead of the dead brown it was when we played it.

Looking through some of the other courses listed, there are a few that I'd like to go visit next time I'm in the Twin Cities. When looking through their list of courses I did notice that none of the St. Cloud, Austin, or Rochester courses were cataloged yet. Since they have an open submission policy, I might just have to get ambitious, grab my mom's camera that has the sniper lens, and head out for a couple of games of disc golf.

No comments: