Friday, May 13, 2005

Super Happy Fun Links...

...since today is yet another ultra crappy day. 48 degrees, overcast, and rain every now and again. It's so depressing. To help alleviate my depression, I went out and found a bunch of really neat links that helped cheer me up at least a little bit. Here they are.

--Celebrities cussing. This is hilarious simply because interspersed between all the actual cussing is some off the wall, non-cuss words used as cuss words. Just check it out already!
--Darth Vader's blog. I've been reading it for a week or so now. It's actually really funny and true to the character at the same time. I just hate how the site is plastered with Google ads.
--Hilarious Batman comic. This is a frame from a Batman comic taken completely out of context... which makes it really funny to think about.
--NIN meets Ghostbusters. It's a pretty simple mp3 mash-up, but it's still interesting nonetheless, at least for me since I love both NIN and the Ghostbusters.
--Barterbee. Lastly, if you haven't checked out this trading site, do it! I've traded away a ton of my old dvd's and cd's and managed to snag a few xbox games and dvd's in return. The more people signed up means the more stuff there is to trade!

Well, that's about it. Wherever you're reading this from, I hope it's not nearly as depressing outside as it is here.

No comments: