Saturday, June 11, 2005

Busy Packing

Well, pretty soon now I will be residing in Rochester instead of in the ass-crack of nowhere which, if you don't know where it is, is about 5 miles beyond the land of nothing ever happens here. If you can't find either place, take a drive into the middle of a wide open area in southern Minnesota where there are no towns in sight and take a look around. Odds are you are probably close to where I grew up.

Today I'm moving most of my stuff up--my bed, my dvd's, my books, my clothes, my bathroom stuff, my video games, my display crap, and some other odds and ends. I'm leaving the computer and computer desk to take up another day, as well as my couch. I didn't think I'd have that much to bring, but I found I wanted to bring with me a lot more junk than I thought. For some reason as I was going through crap in my room and basement I kept thinking "I really want to bring this with," or "I can't possibly leave this here at my parents' place." So... yeah, I don't know how it'll work out, but I'm sure I'll be able to cram most of my stuff into my room and the basement and I'm sure some of it I'll realize I really didn't actually want to bring with.

Since I'm going to be busy moving, and since I felt like futhering my descent into catblogging, here's a picture of Stitch!

No comments: