Sunday, August 14, 2005

Tune In Tuesday Night

It turns out that blogging, as much as I didn't think it would, has finally gotten me noticed. This Tuesday, August 16th at 10:00 pm on KTTC, the local NBC affiliate here in Rochester, will be running a piece on blogging and for this piece they interviewed a local blogger--me!

I was pretty surprised when Jeremiah Jacobson, the anchor who performed the interview, contacted me asking if I would like to do an interview for a piece they were doing on blogging. My first thought was, "More crazy spam," but after a second or two I realized it was too personalized and cogent to be simply spam. After those two seconds my next thought was, "Wow, I could be on tv!" With that second thought I shot off an email back to Mr. Jacobson telling him I'd do the interview.

This last Monday the interview actually went down. It was quick, painless, and kind of fun. I'm interested to see how the final cut of the piece looks. So tune in at the above time if you live in Rochester or the nearby area. Also, if you have the capability, can someone Tivo it for me so I can potentially post it here for everyone outside of Rochester to see? Email me if you can, please.

No comments: