Saturday, October 29, 2005

Buy My Comics!

I've been going through my massive comic book collection in some of my spare time and I've decided that over the next couple of weeks I'm going to be offloading a bunch of them onto ebay for everyone out in cyberspace to bid on and buy. I figured that a lot of these I'll never read. Some I don't know why I bought in the first place. Others I read and just have no real reason to hold onto them. Any way you look at it, though, I am going to be listing a bunch of comic auctions over the next couple of weeks, so keep checking my ebay profile to see what I have up. Currently I have a bunch of 90's Marvel comic listings up. They may not be the most valuable comics in the world, but some of them were decent reads. Anyways, just thought I'd pimp my auctions here for those of you who might be interested.

My auctions!

No comments: