Monday, October 17, 2005

The End of a Rampage

Today is a sad day in the comics blogoverse.  One of my favorite blogs to read, mainly for the snarky commentary on the oft overly nerdy realm of comic book based message boards, Fanboy Rampage is closing down as of today.  I only started reading it about six months or so ago, but I’ve really enjoyed it ever since I found it.

I never knew how nerdy, nutty, and totally out of touch with reality that some comic fans could be before running across this site.  There were more than a few times that I had to read something that Fanboy Rampage found on a comics message board and reposted for our viewing pleasure to make sure that my eyes weren’t deceiving me.  Comics fans couldn’t be that insane, could they?  Apparently they are.  

Now I have to find a new place to go to find my snarky nerd commentary (other than Fark and Slashdot).  So if you have any suggestions, let me know.

No comments: