Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'm Leaving, On a Jet Plane

Well, my flight leaves from Rochester here this morning at 11:30 am. I'm just getting myself packed up now as I wanted to put off doing it until the absolute last minute possible. I hope Wilton, Conneticut isn't too boring and I hope my meetings are actually worthwhile, but I have a nagging feeling this is all just going to be one big waste of my time, especially since I won't have time to actually go out and do anything while in Wilton.

I'll be back late Friday night, but if I get bored or meetings get too utterly ridiculous for me to care about, expect some very frustrated and venomous posts to trickle in... unless they take away internet access during the meetings. That would suck a ton.

Wish me luck, this is my first ever plane ride. Kind of sad that I'm 24 and never been on a plane, huh? It's kind of weird losing my flight virginity so late in life, but I'll finally be taking that step. I'm out!

No comments: