Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Leeroy!!!

Since it was pointed out to me that my last post was a little depressing, I found something fun (as well as freakin' hilarious) for you. Check out this World of Warcraft video. Go ahead, download it, unzip it, and watch it.

If you've never played video games, it will be moderately funny.

If you've played some video games but never online or fantasy games, it'll be pretty funny.

If you've played a lot of video games but never any MMORPGs, it'll be awesomely funny.

If you've played a lot of video games, including MMORPGs but not World of Warcraft, you will urinate yourself while literally laughing out loud.

If you've played a ton of World of Warcraft... well, be prepared for your head to explode from the comedic genius of the video.

I fell into the third category and I seriously could not keep myself from laughing here at work. My coworkers were probably wondering what the hell was wrong with me considering I haven't been the most fun person to deal with at work lately with all of the stress I've been under. Considering that I have to fly to Conneticut tomorrow for three days, I'm still the only BA on my team which means I have no help and a deadline that is basically today (since it is Friday but I'll be out on business the next three days), I'm not getting enough sleep, I'm not getting enough exercise, my social life is pretty anemic (partially because of lack of time for it and partially because I'm so focused on certain other projects right now), and I'm just a big ball of negative energy I needed something really funny to brighten up my day and fortunately this did it. So enjoy. I hope it is as theraputic for you as it is for me.

As a corollary to this finding, is it sad that it took a video of some goofball playing a video game cheer me up?

No comments: