Thursday, December 22, 2005

Candy...

...will probably be the death of me, or least a source of much unneeded weight gain and sugar intake. When I get really busy and stressed out I always turn to food, even when I'm not even remotely close to being hungry. Today has been one of those days.

With clients incessantly hounding me to get things done before they all take off for vacation, I've been under the gun to finish up a bunch of documents and this has led to my consuming of way too many Peanut Butter Hershey Kisses, M&M's, and mini Snickers... along with a bowl of Spaghetti-O's for lunch and a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats for a sorta healthy afternoon snack.

Yeah, with the holidays looming and work kicking me squarely in my ass (I had to end up working on one of my planned vacation days--maybe I'll tell the story later), I've been able to only focus on writing work documents and not fun, little personal blurbs like I would like to.

In lieu of my witty banter (or my poor imitation of it), check out Decoy Music's Top 20 feature that just went up this week. Go find some good music to listen to!

No comments: