Friday, February 03, 2006

The Flash? I Never Would Have Guessed

You are The Flash
The Flash
80%
Hulk
75%
Robin
55%
Catwoman
55%
Iron Man
55%
Spider-Man
50%
Superman
50%
Green Lantern
45%
Batman
40%
Wonder Woman
38%
Supergirl
38%
Fast, athletic and flirtatious.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

Of course I wish I would have lined up more with Batman since he's the obvious favorite of mine from that list. I would hav been a little confused if I ended up being The Green Lantern. Are we talking classic, truly classic, Alan Scott who was one of the founders of the JSA? I wouldn't mind being associated with him.

I also wouldn't mind being Hal Jordan. He was a solid, straight up guy... until he started killing people by the thousands and became the avenging spirit of death. That would have sucked. But he's back now so I wouldn't mind being thought of as Hal-ish.

It would suck to be Kyle Rayner or Guy Gardener. Kyle is just a whiny, froofy, indecisive Green Lantern (at least from my experiences with him in what I've read). He'll be getting more exposure soon, so maybe his star is on the rise. Guy was always a big ol' bucket of annoying. Sometimes he had a funny one liner here or there, but for the most part he just got on my nerves. Being such a prick has to get old, doesn't it?

John Stewart, the Green Lantern you know if you only watch the Justice League cartoon, is also a pretty good, stand-up guy that I wouldn't mind emulating in real life. And, when you think about it, he's probably the most well known Green Lantern simply because he's on a tv show.

So... wow, I just dedicated like 8 minutes of my life to discussing which of the Green Lanterns I'd like to be compared to. Work must officially suck ass today.

No comments: