Friday, March 31, 2006

Goodbye Cruel Work

It's over! I'm finally out of here! I'm less than an hour away from being an employee at this slowly deteriorating and depressing office I've called my place of employment for the last 2-4-ish years (depending upon how you figure in interning). You know, I never thought I'd be excited to leave this company, but over the last few months I've wanted nothing more than to get the hell out. Personally, I think the place is going down in flames, and I'm so glad I'm not going to be burning up with them.

On Monday I start my new job. Wish me all luck. I hope it will be a much more interesting place to work and will have a better sense of what the direction of the company is (which is something lacking at my current... wait, now ex, employer).

So let's all celebrate! I'm gone. Good riddance, job!

No comments: