Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Madness Begins

2006 bracketThe tourney has begun! You can click on the image to the left to see what I picked for this year's tournament. So far I'm not doing so hot with Seton Hall getting eliminated right off the bat. It also looks like Oklahoma isn't going to make it. BC is headed to overtime so that should be fun to watch.

I don't know about everyone else, but once March sets in, I become the biggest college basketball fan in the world. Up until March, I don't know jack about the sport. I don't even think about watching any games or reading up on ESPN about college hoops. Usually it's because I'm taking a break from football season ending and catching up on what the NBA has been up to.

Anyways, I can't believe I'm wasting time writing this when there are games to be watched on TV right now! Back to the games!

No comments: