Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sweet!

You know, for all the things that are wrong with Blogger (the downtime, the bloated website, the obligatory blogger bar on your website, etc.), it really is nice that it basically uses a form object that's accessible from anywhere with an internet connection.

That's exactly how I'm writing this now--on my blackberry through its internet browser. Sure, it takes a while to type on this tiny keyboard, but at least I can do it. This will come in very handy when I have a lot of downtime in the airport (like right now).

It's kind of cool that I get to go to mexico for work, but it sucks that I'm pretty much getting gyped out of two days off this Memorial Day weekend. I hope my manager is sympathetic to this and will give me a free day or two to use in the future.

Anyways, I'm about an hour away from making my first international trip. I hope it goes well.

No comments: