Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Busy

Yeah, wouldn't you know it, work is keeping me busy. Not only that, but it seems like all of the sudden I have all kinds of other things to do after work as well, which is not something I am opposed to at all. It's great having stuff to do all the time. No boredom! The only downside, as you may have guessed, is that my little ol' blog tends to get ignored. So until work slows down some, since I usually used quick work breaks to write, you may end up reading the same post over and over for a couple days. I also have a feeling most of my posts are going to be my reviews that get posted over at Decoy, which might be ok for those of you who come here for the music info, but not for those looking for personal blog entries. Anyways, that's that and that's how it's gonna be.

No comments: