Monday, September 25, 2006

Me and My 360

I may not play video games nearly as much as I used to, but I still do. I enjoy popping in a game on my Xbox 360 every now and again to kill some time, blow off some frustrations, or get my ass kicked by a roommate. What's interesting about the 360 is that what games you play and what actions you take on your 360 are captured in an RSS feed that can be accessed on the internet if you so choose it to be.

Well, I let mine be accessed and I actually feed it into a service that I found called Xbox 360 Voice. This service takes what you've been doing on your 360 and turns it into a blog. That's right, my Xbox blogs, and does so more often than I do, actually, which is kind of sad. Here, check out what my Xbox has been up to.

My, haven't video games come so far? And I remember wanting to bash in my parents' television while trying to figure out what the hell was going on in E.T. for the Atari 2600. I still have nightmares about that game.

No comments: