Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Friday the 13th!

And it came in October too. Just think, within the span of about two weeks, ghosts, ghouls, zombies, monsters, and the undead can spread their reign over the world twice! It's quite possible the best month for spooks in years and years and years. Everyone should celebrate.

I really thought that something was bound to go wrong today with it being Friday the 13th, but so far so good. I woke up and I was not hideously deformed. I took a shower and didn't get soap in my eyes. I got dressed and my clothes didn't start on fire. Work has gone surprisingly well with nothing breaking or blowing up. I ate lunch without choking to death or projectile puking. It's been pretty darn alright around here.

And pretty soon Jared will be home, at which point we'll be heading over to the Triple Rock for a concert. Shai Hulud, One Dead Three Wounded, and Twelve Tribes coming at ya! Should be a rockin' good time. Hopefully we don't have to beat up any little kids who think they're all 'core doing their hardcore dancing and being obnoxious. I'll let yout know how it goes.

Enjoy your Friday the 13th!

No comments: