Wednesday, October 18, 2006

HELP!

Oh God, I don't know what to do. I'm panicking. My hands are getting sweaty. I can't stay focused. I can't think about anything else. My legs are jittering away under my desk as I type this. How did I ever reach this point? How did something this catastophic ever happen?!?!?!

Seriously, how does our pop machine run out of Diet Coke? What am I going to drink all afternoon? I only drink coffee in the morning. I don't like having it in the afternoon any more. I could make hot chocolate, but there's no caffeine in it. Tea is another option, but unfortunately all tea is gross. Water? Come on, who drinks water any more?

There is other pop in the pop machine, but I don't drink fully loaded Coke because it makes my teeth feel like they're rotting away as I drink it. Sprite lacks caffeine. So does that crappy Orange pop that's in there that I'm sure no one drinks. Root Beer tastes like crap. So it looks like I'm in for a liquid-less afternoon. Let's all pray that they get the machine restocked. It has to. I don't know how long I can hold out...

No comments: