Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Keith Olbermann with More Words of Wisdom

You know, I don't know what I'd do without Crooks and Liars. They manage to capture all of the news clips that I hear made mention of but that I don't ever end up watching on TV. Thankfully they capture them in all their wonderful glory for me to download onto my computer to watch. Usually, there will also be a transcript so if I'm on the bus or something, I can just read the news clip's transcript on my blackberry.

Anyways, I've mentioned before how much I enjoy Keith Olbermann and his common sense take on the schenanigans of the Republican party. He recently had some poignant commentary on a Republican ad that has been running where the party uses terrorist footage to further their agenda of fear. I find it sick and distasteful that the Republican party endorses such despicable tactics. And what is scariest is that there is a significant cross section of this country's population that buys into these fear tactics. Like I've said to many people, politically 2008 can't get here soon enough.

No comments: