Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Only Two of Me


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
2
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


Looks like there are two people in the US with my name. I already knew that there was at least two. The other Rick Gebhardt had a website at rickgebhardt.com, but from looking now it seems like he let it expire. Maybe I should snatch it up and point it here so that I have both the .net and .com version of my domain.

What was interesting is that Rick is the 427th most popular first name in the US. That's a lot of other names that are more common than mine. And I am also happy to report that 100% of the people with the first name Rick are male. It would suck to find out that the majority of the people with my name were female. How weird would that be?

And apparently there are 4,140 people in the US that are Gebhardts. That's a lot. Outside of my little family clan here in Minnesota, I don't think I'm related to anyone in the states directly. Who knows, though? Not me.

Update: So I also did a search for Richard Gebhardt and found that there are 35 Richard Gebhardts in the US. I also found that Richard is the 8th most popular name in the US. That is really surprising to me. I didn't think it was that popular.

No comments: