Friday, November 17, 2006

Xmas Gifts

Christmas will be here before you know it and I know that many of you still have tons of Christmas shopping to do (and if you want to get a little something for me, here's my wish list... no pressure). Sometimes it might be hard to find exactly what you want to get for people on your Christmas shopping list and sometimes it is hard to find things cheap to get people. Money is always tight around the holidays. So why not check out Woot.com?

I recently found out about this site from Jared. We were talking about buying Playstations and Xboxes and other geeky hardware when he showed me this site. The gist of it is that the site has one item for sale a day and keeps selling it for their discounted price until quantities run out. When it does, the sale is over for the day. It's cool. Something new and cheap every day.

Then there's woot-offs, which is what the site is doing right now. A woot-off is where they run a deal until all of the stock for that item is sold out, then they put up a new item until it is sold out and so on until the woot-off is over. It's awesome. I find myself refreshing the page all day and doing my best to keep my mouse finger from clicking on the "I Want One" button.

Check it out and prepare to get addicted... and to see your credit card bill increase!

No comments: