Saturday, April 21, 2007

Lenient Parenting

weird car

Across the street from my new house lives, what appears to be, a nice, normal family. This isn't really anything unique in my new neighborhood as it seems like a lot of people my age and slightly older are moving into this area. Considering many people in my age group are married and started down the road of shooting out little poop creating rugrats, families kind of come with the territory. What I didn't expect was the truck, pictured above, to be something that the parents across the road let their kid (or potentially the significant other of one of the kids--the truck's not always around) drive. I have no problem with it. In fact, I think it's pretty funny looking and I get a kick out of it every time. I just didn't think there were parents who were as easy going as those across the street. Hopefully I'm able to be that lax and fun with my kids too.

No comments: