Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A New Cube-mate

cube 006

This is my pal Bill. He has his cubicle set up inside my office which, incidentally, I found out recently will not be my residence come mid-summer -- I'm destined for cubesville myself, which will be awesome for everyone around me considering that I spend a lot of time on the phone. Whatever. Their problem, not mine.

Bill's had a hard time living in my office. First, his cube is kind of small, but so is he so I guess it works. Second, his cube walls are pretty slippery so all the stickers... err, posters that he has up keep falling off. Poor Bill. He has to keep putting them up, and he's so unproductive as it is! Also, because of his cube's position in my office, he will randomly get knocked around when I have to toss my MP3 player next to his cube... and sometimes I just flick him in the head when he pisses me off.

All in all, though, it's nice to have an office companion, even if he is of the miniature plastic inanimate type.

No comments: