Thursday, September 06, 2007

Best Snack Food Evar!

So... usually when food companies do a spin off food based on one of their popular brands, it isn't nearly as good as the original and only stays on shelves for a couple of months and then disappears. In most of these cases, I could care less, but recently I've stumbled upon something that I hope never disappears--Oreo Cakesters.

Imagine an Oreo turned into a Ho-Ho type of cake-y treat that is a little squishy, a little like an Oreo, and all yummy. I think I've probably bought 8 boxes of these things in the last couple of weeks because they're so darn good.

Anyways, just wanted to proclaim to the world that Oreo Cakesters are probably the bestest, tastiest, awesomest snack food to be created in the last decade... besides the cookies & cream Twix bars that have since disappeared, but that's a story for another day.

No comments: