Monday, September 10, 2007

Mini Golf Mania, Part Two

Vacation is over and it's back to work. It was bound to happen, but at least I had a great last couple of days in the Wisconsin Dells. The mini golf tournament, as expected, continued on with even more competition... and no more victories for me sadly.

After the first three rounds were played, we ventured out for four more rounds. The first of these four was played on Pirate's Cove's hardest course. A couple of holes killed me and tossed me out of contention for the win. The next round was close and I finished close behind my mom for second place. The third of the four was a disaster for me. I finished very far in last place, more than a dozen strokes off of first place. The final round was another competitive one, but I again fell to Kristi's late blooming mini gold prowess.

You might think that a vacation made up solely of sitting around talking, making camp fires, doing a little shopping, and playing tons of mini golf might be boring, but it was perfect. With my last vacation having come in January, this was a well needed, relaxing break. Now I only have a week and a half until I fly off to Seattle for another vacation. That one, however, will be a little more busy as I try to see and do as much as I can while I'm out there.

No comments: