Monday, February 11, 2008

I Never Knew

That I'm only about a month younger than Paris Hilton. I thought for sure this skeez-bag was way older than me, like in her whoring early 30's or something. It's a little bit of a shot to the brain to realize that, if circumstances were bizarrely different, Paris Hilton and I could have potentially been in the same peer group. *Shudder* I can feel myself getting herpes just thinking about it.

On the other hand, it was always kind of fun to know that Jessica Alba was the same age as me. Now I definitely wouldn't have complained if I was in her circle of friends, although I'm pretty sure I'd have been booted out of that circle after a few days... and kidnapping attempts. Really, who wouldn't try to kidnap Jessica Alba, make her wear a homemade Invisible Girl outfit, and lock her up in a basement? I can't be the only one...

Hmmm... I'm now really interested to see what the Google ads in the sidebar will start displaying after mentioning both Paris Hilton and Jessica Alba in the same post.

No comments: