Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My New Favorite Website


Head on over to The Daily Batman for a few good laughs. I didn't know there were so many great pictures of the dark knight floating around out on the internets. Considering he's my favorite superhero, flipping through the archives of TDB is an awesome way for me to waste time.

On a related note, for anyone interested in reading Batman at his most bat-shit insane, make sure to stop by your local comic shop and pick up the All-Star Batman series written by Frank Miller. It doesn't get much better. Or if you're comic-shop-aphobic, like I know many comic fans who don't want other people to know they're comic fans can be, pre-order the first hardcover collection from Amazon.

Edit: Looks like there aren't any archives yet. This is a freshly new site, from what I can tell. Which means there's plenty of awesome batasticness to come!

No comments: