Thursday, May 29, 2008

That Podcast Thing I was Talking About...

The first episode is in the can! Head on over to Decoy Music to check out my first podcast. I'll be the first to admit that it's definitely a work in progress and this episode didn't come off nearly as smooth as I'd have hoped, but I'm taking it as a learning experience that I can hopefully put towards ironing out what I've noticed doesn't work.

If you want to subscribe to the podcast via iTunes or whatever podcatching software you use (I use my Zune software), here's the podcast feed. I'm hoping to do this weekly, but with my crazy ass work travel schedule it may end up being whenever the hell I get time. Hopefully I can get something recorded this weekend before I head out to Miami next week for a training session I have to help lead.

Anyways, if you listen, let me know what you think. If you never listen again, at least you gave it a shot. I hope that it gets better as things go on. Next episode I promise to fix the levels so that my voice isn't so low in the mix. I'll also try to be less reserved and just go with the flow to keep it interesting. Anyways, that's that. Here's to seeing what'll happen going forward.

No comments: