Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Podcast #5

The latest Decoy Music podcast has just went up. As always, please give it a listen and, if you're inclined, subscribe to the feed or through iTunes. I'm hoping we start seeing more people subscribing and listening. My goal is to be in the hundreds of subscribers by the end of summer. I don't know if that's a lofty expectation, but I think it's possible.

For those of you interested, this is the first podcast to have a co-contributor for half the show. Decoy's owner and friend, Aaron participated in the latter half of the show and I expect to keep having various Decoy staff participate going forward since it's a lot more fun to have multiple voices in the show.

If you feel up to it, please leave a review on iTunes. I'd really appreciate it.

Ok, that's enough plugging my podcast.

No comments: