Thursday, November 14, 2002

We Need to Win

I wonder if the fourth time is a charm? The third sure didn’t seem to be. Yeah, that’s right, the Rogue Squad has another frisbee game tonight. We are playing another team that is 0-3 and is, in my opinion, very beatable. I really hope we pull this one off because if we don’t that is really going to look bad for us being the only winless team and our egos will sure be hurt (some members on our team have quite big ones that could get bruised). I’ll let you know tomorrow how it turns out for us.

Today was kind of a crappy day for me. I had an astronomy test this morning and I don’t think I did very well on it. I don’t understand why our professor asks such asinine and pointless questions on the test. Instead of testing us on applying concepts that we learned, he would rather quiz us on stupid crap that is either irreverent, outdated, outmoded, or just inapplicable to anything outside of the select astronomy circle. I don’t care so much since I’m going to take the class pass/fail, which means I only have to get a “C” or better to come out with a pass which should be no problem. I just don’t want to trouble myself learning a bunch of crap that doesn’t interest me and doesn’t apply to anything else I will be doing in my life.

Today also was not too great because most of the day my throat has been raw and sore. I don’t think I’m sick or anything, I just think that it’s gotten raw from yelling at my intramural games and running in really dry air. I took yesterday off from running but I’m going to put in some more miles tonight after our frisbee game. Maybe more running on a track with really dry air will solve my problem……or maybe not, but I feel extra lazy and fat if I don’t run or exercise during the day sometime.

No comments: