Saturday, September 10, 2005

Fitness Extravaganze - Day Two

I can tell you already that yesterday's diet wasn't very satisfactory. What's also really interesting to me is that my day one post generated a good little set of comments as soon as I posted it. Apparently my diet is WAY more interesting than anything else I talk about here. As for exercise I really didn't get a chance to do any since right after golfing I had to drive to Ames to see Henry Rollins. I'm sure today won't be any better in the exercise department.

Food intake:
--One Kwik Trip breakfast sandwich
--One can Spaghetti-O's (I'm loving 'em)
--One Toll House Brownie candy bar
--One McD's chicken sandwich
--One McD's double cheeseburger
--One McD's medium frie
--One Diet Coke
--One Monster Energy Drink
--Four cups of coffee

Exercise:
--Nine holes of golf (walking)

No comments: