Saturday, September 10, 2005

Who Does This???

There is just something a little bit unsettling about this.  Take about a, say, 14 minute break from reading this and listen to the almighty Troy’s Mixtape of Love.  

I don’t know what I’m more sad and disturbed over—the fact that this guy could get a girl to actually date him for six months, or the fact that he would do something like this.  Who makes a 14 minute audio recording that consists mostly of saying “I love you so much”, “You’re perfect”, “These six months ruled”, permutations of those two sentiments, and crappy singing?  For crap’s sake, go talk to her and take her out to dinner or something.  This is just sad.  No wonder she broke up with him a few days afterwards. He comes off like an odd mash-up of a drunk college freshman, a fifth grader who eats glue, and a crazy emo kid.

If this guy can get a girl to date him, anyone else on this planet should not have a hard time getting dates. Seriously, this is one of the most amazing things I’ve ever heard.  Personally, I’m one of those mushy, emotional, cutesy guys when it comes to romantic things (yeah, hard to believe sometimes, I know), but not even I would think of doing something this crazy. Maybe recording something for a girl, but I don’t think I’d make it 14 minutes of rambling.

This guys is one piece of work.  The end.

No comments: