Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Pictures of Letters

R 022ICK

Flickr has turned out to be quite the fun picture tool. I use Slickr as my screensaver on my PC at home. I use Flickr to host any new pictures I take (like those of Pooh below). What's awesome about the service is that there is so much to do with the different RSS feeds and picture tags.

I made the above picture by using a cool "spell with flickr" webpage. It's a neat concept and there's tons of pictures of various letters, but it leads me to wondering one thought--who the hell takes pictures of letters? Do people actually enjoy walking around, seeing letters, and then taking pictures of them? I don't get it, but it's those people that make some of these Flickr apps work and give people like me plenty of variety of pictures to see.

No comments: