Friday, April 28, 2006

Well Hello There

Guess who still doesn't have internet or cable? Yep, that'd be me. This whole moving in experience has sure been a nightmare. This is the first time I've officially been a renter. College doesn't really count. Living with my parents doesn't count. The last place I lived at also really didn't count since the people I was renting from I was also living with. So this is the first time I've had to deal with a landlord and the nuances of renting and it has been a bitch.

I will no doubt get more in depth in the future (with pictures that I know everyone wants to see) as the place was a sty and not ready to live in yet, but I don't really have the time right now. Work won't allow me free time... actually it's not so much my employer, but one of the application providers I work with. They have had a majority of their staff leave and the remaining people don't know a database from a pine cone.

Good news, however, and something for you all to look at so it doesn't look like I'm quite so lazy. I just changed over to a new cell plan and I'll have a brand new, shiny, freakin' awesome Blackberry coming my way in the mail. Marvel at its wonderfulness:


No comments: