Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hellishly Good Photography Skills

Thanks to Neatorama, I stumbled across one of the most beautiful photography collections that I have seen in quite some time. These Fleeting Moments houses a collection of numerous high contrast, melancholic, beautiful photos like the small thumbnail you see to your right.

After browsing through the photos, I can't help but wish I'd have capitalized on the Photoshop seminars that I have been to. Once I finished the seminars I found myself energized for taking photos and practicing the new techniques I learned, but my interest often waned quite quickly, partially because I'm not as awesome with Photoshop as I wished I was and I don't have the right camera to get great pictures to work with.

Someday, however, I hope that the professional photographer bug rubs off from my mom and I find myself wanting to take the time to create some great prints. Until then, however, I'll just keep admiring all the wonderful photography out there on the glorious internet.

No comments: