Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Traveling

Well, I'm off to Chicago in a little bit for work. I'll be there the rest of the week. I'm hoping it's nice out while I'm there so that I can spend some time in Millennium Park. If not, I'll probably just end up sticking in my hotel room working and watching DVDs. Trying really hard to finish off the fourth season of X-Files. Seems like I've been working on it forever, but then again I took a break to watch the second season of The Office and the first season of Boston Legal. Watching two complete series in the middle of the one you're working on can make it seem like you've been working on it forever.

I think I'm finally starting to get used to flying, but I obviously don't like it any better than I used to. Really, what gets to me now is being away from home and living out of my suitcase. I hate packing, unpacking, repacking, and all that jazz. It's like getting punched in the face over and over again. Eventually you get used to the pain and then you simply get annoyed by having a bloody nose all the time.

I hope Stitch will be ok when I'm gone. His ear has retained a little blood in it and is still drooping, but is hasn't swelled back up. He's been taking his meds pretty good, but today and yesterday he was not wanting to eat his pill wrapped in cheese. Maybe Jared will find a clever way to get him to take his drugs while I'm gone. He also doesn't like the ear goop that I have to give him. I actually have to sit on him and hold his head to do it. Let's keep our fingers crossed he doesn't give Jared that much trouble.

Anyways. Me. Travel. The rest of the week. The end.

No comments: